ALIGNOR SKILLS TOOLKIT
Alignor’s performance web-based support tools provide:
- Realistic, interactive computer simulations for learning and applying the interest-based model
- Customized case studies and access to expert feedback as well as peer support for sharing best practices
- A simple structure for implementing and reinforcing the interest-based model
- Compelling deliverables that demonstrate where stakeholders have alignment or conflict
- A software tool that archives important information about stakeholder interests and options for satisfying those interests
- Assessment tools that assist individuals in determining where to focus so as to improve their skills and results
- Webinars and peer networks
- Books, manuals and job aids
Alignor’s performance support tools have been used by thousands of sales professionals, account managers, and business managers to achieve superior results and solve business challenges.
Expertise and Experience
Alignor’s performance support tools have been adopted for core business processes, such as sales and account management, by numerous Fortune 500 organizations. Designed for negotiators by negotiators, Alignor’s tools are both state-of-the-art and user-friendly. The tools supplement learning and reinforce negotiation best practices.
Even Alignor’s most “technophobic” clients love the ease of use and practicality of Alignor’s tools. The deliverables generated by the tools, such as targeted Talking Points, keep people focused on what matters in a way that generates unique value.
“Alignor’s content, instruction methodologies, and delivery methods are among the best I have seen either in India or overseas. Our managers demonstrated a measurable improvement in core skills after working with Alignor.”
Regional Vice President HR (India & China)
Matrix Laboratories Limited, a subsidiary of Mylan Inc.